All patients are required to provide contact details; including full name, date of birth, address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
All clients will complete a Medical History form, Treatment Consent form and COVID Consent form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions, and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Video Consultation
Video and telephone consultation is provided. A video and telephone consultation can only be booked by a member of team. You will need to contact us for a booking. A charge of £20 is paid in advance only for video consultation.
A face to face consultation is provided with every treatment booked
Please provide 48 hours’ notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary. If you do not attend a booked appointment, and fail to advise us within 48 hours, a £50 non-refundable booking fee will be charged.
Deposits made are deducted from the cost of a treatment once the treatment is done.
A minimum of £50 deposit is taken to reserve the appointment at the time of booking.
If you didn’t go ahead with the treatment then your deposit can be refunded or used against treatments or products.
Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
If you are exhibiting any COVID-19 signs and symptoms please DO NOT attend the appointment and contact us as soon as possible to re-arrange your appointment on 0207 0996650.
Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review appointment at 2 weeks, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided once the review period of 2 weeks has passed.
New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, treatment is not provided on the first visit.
• Please follow social distancing at all times, all clients are asked to arrive only 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
• If we suspect any COVID-19 symptoms we reserve the right to cancel or postpone a consultation or treatment to ensure patients and staff safety.
• A controlled entry system will be in place to manage the number of people entering the clinics. Please attend alone, we will need to limit the numbers in our waiting area. If the clinic reaches the maximum capacity to allow social distancing, you may be asked to wait in your car until your practitioner is ready.
• Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or losing the appointment. We will ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
• To reduce the contact time with your practitioner we ask that you are prepared for your treatment:
o Face Treatments: please ensure that you attend the appointment without make or all make-up should be removed prior to the appointment.
o Laser hair removal: area should be shaved and hair removed prior to treatment
• You will be expected to wear a mask upon entry. Your temperature will be taken and hands sanitised on arrival.
• To support social distancing, we request that you attend the clinic on your own and minimal belongings. If you require another adult to be present, this must be agreed in advance with the Clinic Manager.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18.
Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised.
Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
• Before carrying out any treatment, we will assess whether the treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide Dermamina with all the relevant medical details prior to each treatment. All the forms will be emailed to you beforehand. This is to ensure that forms are completed, so you are fully informed and prepared before the appointment.
• If you or a member of your household or any person you have been in contact with has symptoms of COVID-19 and/or tested positive for COVID-19 you must not attend the clinic.
• If a member of your household develops COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive 14 days post your appointment, you must follow the government guidelines and let us know.
• If you are deemed by the government to be on the at-risk group during COVID-19, you should not attend the clinic and not advised to book an appointment until the government guidance advises you to do so.
You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
Payment is taken, in full after the treatment.
The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
Laser treatment packages will be paid in full in advance, before the treatment.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
● consultation and assessment provided with treatment
● provision of information and advice
● safe treatment with evidence based products
● follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email, via our website or via the Save Face website.
If you have a complaint please inform us as soon as possible. An appointment will be made for you to be seen. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request.
At Dermamina we endeavour to treat all our patients professionally, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have a complaint please inform us as soon as possible. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request.
If you have any issue in relation to your visit, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, we will be pleased to help and support you through the process.